Mens Leather Urban Biker Style Jacket Hugo Rub Off
Deliveries and Returns Info
- All orders are sent using a tracked and signed for service.
- UK mainland standard delivery is free of charge.
- We provide an express UK delivery service for £4.95
- Worldwide signed for shipping services is provided at checkout
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us please contact us
An urban biker style jacket, to complete the vintage look and feel the jacket is made from soft sheep leather with a rub off two tone effect. It features a chunky YKK fastening, two patch pockets and vertical zip pockets at the chest, two side hand pockets and a popper button buckle at the neckline. Inside the jacket it is fully lined (body: cotton, sleeves: polyester).
- Outer Pockets: Six
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Body: cotton, Sleeves: polyester
I was very impressed with the ordering and delivery process, the jacket arrived as advertised and is very good quality, the sizing as has been said is on the snug side, I am 6'2" with 44 chest and ordered an XL, but it is thicker than I had expected for the price, looking forward to being able to go out to wear it
First off, can't fault the delivery speed.. and the returns policy. (More later)
However, for a fairly expensive (soft leather) item, being sent out in basically a thin plastic bag where there is definitely a chance of damage was a little surprising. (And disappointing tbh.)
I ordered a Large but was initially sent a Medium. I emailed them and they were most apologetic and quickly, efficiently arranged for the jacket to be collected (and labeled) by the courier a few days later. Excellent service. Can't fault them here.
Haven't worn the jacket 'properly' yet.. (lockdown etc). The initial unpleasant natural smell disappeared within 2 days of hanging in the spare room. Large still a little smaller than I anticipated, but is fine as won't be needing thick jumper etc beneath it. (I'm 42" chest"
Jacket quality seems excellent for price paid.